BLAZER LOW PRO GT ISO ORANGE LABEL WHITE / PRO GREEN
The new Zoom Blazer Low Pro delivers the skate look you love while adding crisp leather and details by Grant Taylor. Orange elements on the insole and tongue label finish it off, nodding to the color of Nike's original shoebox from 1971.
- Premium, durable leather updates the look.
- Zoom Air unit feels springy and responsive.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Slightly higher taping between the midsole and the upper adds durability and helps create more consistent flick.
- Orange details throughout, including the tongue label and the lace tips, nod to Nike's heritage.
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.