MT500 MIPS HELMET CONCRETE GREY
All Mountain, Trail helmet with Full Koroyd® Core and MIPS® technology
Building on the success of its award winning predecessor, the new MT500 Helmet provides increased coverage and the addition of MIPS® technology makes it safer than ever. The full Koroyd® core delivers unrivalled impact absorption and keeps the weight low and large vents keep your head cool when things heat up.
MIPS® Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
3D formed Koroyd® inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction.
The new MT500 Helmet is long on features, including an adjustable peak, anti-bacterial padding, eyewear dock as well as a clip-on accessory mount for a headlight or helmet-cam
- Lightweight in-mould construction
- Full Koroyd core provides increased energy absorption
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional impacts
- Removable, adjustable visor offering a wide range of movement
- Large vents including top ‘air intake’ zone provide increased airflow, with fast wicking, quick dry, soft touch, removable padding
- One-handed micro adjust fit system, integrated in to MIPS layer for super secure, comfortable fit and with range of adjustment
- Goggle friendly design with rear strap gripper and front vents act as sunglasses “dock”
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CPSC and CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 Standards