RANGER FIRE JACKET PEWTER
A WARM AND VERSATILE COLD-WEATHER JACKET FOR MTB
When you’re battling the elements, you want gear that’ll help you defeat them, handily. The Ranger Fire Jacket offers the ultimate in cold-weather protection, and features a three-layer shell with a tough polyester exterior, an internal membrane for additional protection, and a brushed fleece interior to ratchet up the warmth. With its drop trail to ward off trail debris and ample pockets to stash your stuff, this versatile jacket is the jacket of choice for riders who look at dropping temps, say "no days off", and get after it. Best of all, it's just as at home off the bike as on.
- Three-layer shell with a tough, polyester exterior, internal membrane, and brushed fleece interior
- Ergonomically located zippered hand pockets with an elastic interior pocket to keep your stuff in place
- Drop tail for mountain-bike-specific performance
- Three panel hood with adjustable drawcords for performance on and off the bike
- Shell: 57% cotton, 43% polyester