Entry-level price tag doesn't mean entry-level performance at Union. The 21/22 Union Rosa has been fully redesigned from the ground up. An all-new Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate combined with the Falcor inspired highback delliver the lightest weight and highest value female specific binding the snowboard world has ever seen.
Stage 8 Duraflex Baseplate
Introducing our lightest baseplate ever. The all-new Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate helps shave over 10 grams off the Rosa's total weight. Not to mention, it’s compatible with all existing mounting patterns right out of the box.
- Baseplate: Stage 8 Duraflex
- Bushing: Thermoformed EVA
- Heelcup: Extruded 3D Aluminum
- Highback: Stage 12 Rosa Duraflex
- Ankle Strap: Forma
- Toe Strap: TS 4.0
- Ratchet: Aluminum
- FLAD: Tool-Less
- Hardware: Grade 8.8 Steel
- Strap Adjustment: Traditional
- Canting: No
- Disk Cover: Snap Fit