SKATE SLIP-ON VCU X KROOKED BLUE
This season, we are proud to introduce a run-on sentence collaboration of some of the most creative legends in skateboarding: The Vans x Krooked Featuring Art By Natas For Ray Barbee collection. Yeah, read that again. Vans teamed up with Krooked Skateboards and got Natas Kaupas to do the art to celebrate Ray Barbee. How is this possible? We could say something cool like “Legends recognize Legends,” but honestly, we still don’t know how we got so lucky.
Standout skate features include the repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe to make the Skate Slip-On durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The Vans x Krooked Featuring Art By Natas For Ray Barbee Skate Slip-On’s updated foxing tape, along with elevated 6 oz and 10 oz canvas uppers, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
- VANS X KROOKED FEATURING ART BY NATAS FOR RAY BARBEE COLLECTION: Vans teamed up with Krooked Skateboards and got Natas Kaupas to do the art to celebrate Ray Barbee for this legendary collaboration.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.