MEN'S BURTON PHOTON STEP ON SNOWBOARD BOOT
The men's Photon Step On BOA® Snowboard Boot delivers the highest level of performance with the fast, micro-adjustability of the BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. It includes Boa's Sequence™ Configuration for even tightening and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial.. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the BOA® dials to fine-tune the boot's fit, then simply step on to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
The men's Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers an intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- LACING Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
- FLEX / RESPONSE Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONING Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty
- Baseplate Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mouting System Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
- Hi Back Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward Lean Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance.
- Boot-To-Binding Connection Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system