MT500 BURNER FLAT SHOE NAVY
Technical, Trail performance, Trainer Styling
The MT500 Burner Flat Shoe is the tech flat pedal mountain bike shoe riders have been waiting for. They feature Ergonomistry™ (EGM) Tech, developed in partnership with renowned physiotherapist and ergonomist Phil Burt. Gone are the days when the highest performing materials and technologies are reserved for clipless footwear.
Supportive EGM Insole and Reinforced Construction
Low-absorbency wipe clean materials with excellent durability have been used -throughout. Designed to support the foot and handle abuse, reinforced toe and heel boxes provide additional protection and an EVA midsole adds shock absorption for when things get a little sketchy.
Multi Compound StickyFoot™ Rubber Sole for Grip and Durability
Endura's proprietary StickyFoot™ Grip rubber compound has been used for the pedal area of the sole keeping your feet firmly planted on the pedals. The rubber deforms around pedal pins, locking your feet in place and giving you optimal control over your bike. When it' time to head back up to the top of the trail for another run, the toe and heel tread has been designed to give you great walking traction if needed.
- Highly durable upper fabrics with perforated panels for enhanced ventilation
- Low absorbency, quick dry lining
- EGM footbed maximises comfort and power transfer
- StickyFoot™ Grip contact areas provide great connection with pedals
- Toe and heel sections deploy StickyFoot™ Dura in an aggressive tread pattern to provide superb walking grip and durability.
- Flex profile balances stiffness and flex for power transfer and control
- Traditional laces and additional Velcro® strap lock your feet in place
- Tongue gaiter help keeps mud and dirt out
- Sharkskin fabric lined heel cup helps hold foot in place
- Reinforced toe and heel box offer protection from flying trail debris