Celebrating 20 Years of BIG AIR with our skate team.
Old and new footage curated by A Brief Glance and brain-shaked by Mattia Tommasoli.
A retrospective made of unused footage, never seen ones, and new tricks premiering worldwide and for the first time at SSFF 2022 in Milan and now online.
Beginning roughly 100 years after Carhartt began making bibs in the USA, Carhartt WIP started modifying these classic products to serve a European audience. To this day, Carhartt WIP adapts iconic Carhartt gear for those seeking refined design and style that remains true to the origins of the brand.
Nike SkateBoarding. Established in 2002. Dunk, Blazer, Janoski and... probably you know everything about the history!
In the late ’80s and early ’90s, a brand was born from the Southern California surf scene and swept through the clothing landscape to redefine the look and ideology of casualwear. That brand was Stüssy, a label that grew organically from youth movements and inadvertently revolutionized the clothing business.
- WASHED CANVAS SHOP JACKET BONE€260.00
- DICE QUILTED LINER JACKET BLACK€210.00
- QUILTED FATIGUE SHIRT BLUE€170.00
- QUILTED FATIGUE SHIRT BLACK€170.00
- CARE LABEL SWEATER BLACK€160.00
- CARE LABEL SWEATER NATURAL€160.00
- STRIPE SHAGGY CARDIGAN BLACK€160.00
- NOMA ICON BEACH PANT WASHED BLACK
- VOLUME PLEATED TROUSER BLACK€150.00
- LAGUNA PLAID SHIRT PINK€140.00
- DYED STUSSY DESIGNS HOOD BLUE
- 8 BALL APP. HOOD PUTTY
- 8 BALL APP. HOOD ORCHID€135.00
- STOCK LOGO APP. HOOD ORCHID
- STOCK LOGO APP. HOOD BLACK
Skate Classics, Surf, Bmx and Snow. “OFF THE WALL” Since ‘66.
30 YEARS OF THE HALF CABVANS CELEBRATES 30 YEARS SINCE THE FIRST LAUNCH OF THE HALF CAB™ The iconic model that has an entire generation of skaters returns in a revised ver...
The Ishod Signature by Nike SBIntangibles, instinct, and flair. The greatest skateboarders are defined by style and originality. That’s Ishod Wair. Every line and every hammer ...
Nike SB by FPARAs an artist and designer whose worldview was shaped by skateboarding, Tetsu “Tet” Nishiyama has used his creative voice to provocatively push bac...